What all should i get shipped from India when moving to Malaysia?

farazahmad31's picture
By farazahmad31 - Posted on
07 June 2016

I am a market research professional from India and have got an offer of RM 8900 pm.I am currently single but will get married in 6 months. Relocation to Kuala Lumpur is supposed to happen by end of June

The company is ready to bear a cost of RM 16500 for shipping of any items from India to Malaysia. Just wanted to know if there are any specific items that i should get shipped from my home country. Items that are expensive in KL as compared to India or stuff which may me useful in 6 months down the line when i get married. As this is a one time benefit from the company I just want to use it wisely.

Thanks in advance

Read more posts about Malaysia