What are the good areas in Valencia?

mhession's picture
By mhession - Posted on
16 April 2015

Hello, My partner and I will be moving to Valencia in August and are currently looking for a long term rental but we are unsure of the best areas. We will be working in Xativa and would like to live within 40km max. Ideally we would like a 3+ bedroomed house with a garden (essential as we have a dog). We would like to be within 15/20mins of the sea and live somewhere there are lots of places to eat! Areas we have been looking at are Gandia and Oliva but would love some guidance and recommendations! What are the nice areas? Thank you in advance and of course anyone living in the Valencia area who is looking for new expat friends please get in touch :)

Brownfamily's picture

I am wanting to live in Valencia as well with my family and use it as a base while i work away. We are Australian and just unsure on how the visa system works there. We are just wanting to rent and not work. Can you offer me some guidance how or who might be best to talk to or understand the best way forawrd?

Russell

Read more posts about Spain