Hi! I am looking for the best International school for my 13 year old daughter in Bangalore, in grade IX. Any review on Greenwood international school? How is it's IGCSE and IB curriculum? kindly suggest me any international school which is balanced in extra activities and studies. Also with good IB score.
sundarraj15 on 21 Sep 2015
My relative’s son is studying in Greenwood High International School with IGCSE Board. This school provides excellent national and international education through the promotion of high academic standards, international understanding, parental involvement, and strives to be a center of professional and curriculum development. Greenwood High School is offering a wider range of subjects in IGCSE academics and encourages high academic standards through a practical approach to teaching and learning. This school is also offering the IB, ICSE, ISC academics. So I am suggesting you, you can choose the Greenwood High International School for your child for a better future.
Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Jun 2015
Thank you Shantali, do you have any idea about Greenwood International school, their IGCSE program?
Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Oct 2015
Thank you, Mr.Sundarraj, for your detailed information. Will try Greenwood. Do you have any idea about their faculties, and how much do they prepare for second language, since my daughter has no knowledge on the second language options available in their school? Any idea on Canadian International School?
Anonymous (not verified) on 29 Jun 2015
Hi Yuki, Which location and grade are you looking for? There is Sharanya Narayani International School with IB curriculum. It is one of the upcoming international school in bangalore - www.snis.edu.in
Nishgaupta on 2 Feb 2017
There are so many international schools in Bangalore which are well-known for providing best education to the students.Check out here best CBSE schools in Bangalore - http://www.xploremycity.com/bangalore/education-immigration/schools
venkatprabhakar on 13 Feb 2017
Hi Yuki, Greenwood High's teachers are the experts in their own subjects. The school has a big campus and modern teaching amenities. IGCSE and IB curricula are followed at Greenwood High and the school is among the best IB schools in Bangalore. Although, I am not sure how your daughter will manage her secondary language skills.