Hi everyone,

I am moving to Ho Chi Minh City with my husband and two kids next year and I am looking for information about international schooling options.

When does the school year run from, and what curricula are offered at the international schools?

Thanks for your help. 
AlexL on 17 Sep 2015
Hi Anonymous

International schools in Ho Chi Minh City are generally broken up into three terms, and run from August till June. This means that July is usually a month-long holiday.

As you can see on our International Schools page for Ho Chi Minh City, there is a list of top schools with links to their websites and the curricula that is taught.

For a more comprehensive guide, download the Ho Chi Minh City Schools Guide.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Vietnam. 

Alex
Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Jan 2016
Hi, How old are your children? What part of HCM will you be living in? We have a brand new Pre School opening in Feb 2016 in Binh Duong HCM. Modern Montessori International students will be from 18mths to 6 years old. Main language will be English however Vietnamese lessons will be held. We have dedicated experienced teachers from Australia, Vietnam and Phillipines. If I can be of any further assistance let me know. Good Luck with your move.