Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Hong Kong
    Hi all, I'd like your advice on moving to Hong Kong in a year. I'm 24 years old and have a four year computer science degree. Since graduating, I've...
    Zero | 15 hours 37 min
  • Dubai
    I have work visa and valid resident permit of Qatar. Can I join company at Dubai without cancelling RP at Qatar ?
    Zero | 17 hours 41 min
  • Singapore
    I am from india.i want to apply for sinapore work permit.can i apply here from india,if yes where and how?
    Zero | 20 hours 43 min
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi Could anyone share the info about a good art supplies shop in Kuala Lumopur ? Adam
    1 | 56 min 52 sec
  • Dubai
    We would like to send you our warmest greetings. Our company, VMST are the professional manpower supplier from Vietnam. We supplies all types of...
    Zero | 2 days 1 hour
  • Abu Dhabi
    Dears I have got job offer from Qatar Gas and thining to accept it and nee dyour advise. Recently QP laid off some employees, can anybuddy advise if...
    Zero | 2 days 3 hours
  • Shanghai
    Hello All, I need help. I am currently working in Hong Kong and have monthly salary of around HK$ 26000 after Rent and Tax Deduction. I have received...
    Zero | 2 days 4 hours
  • Canada
    Hi I'm a mother of two small children and I plan to make the move to Canada in around 2 years. We're British but live in Spain, have lived in...
    Zero | 2 days 21 hours
  • Dubai
    hi, I have got a job offer at dubai software concern? they ask me to submit original documents? Can I get job without submitting original documents...
    Zero | 2 days 21 hours
  • the USA
    Please could you assist us with some information/advice on choosing a state in the USA. The states we are able to choose from are Washington DC,...
    1 | 2 days 23 hours
  • India
    What the average school fees in indian school in riyad or jeddah Thanks BasheerAhmed.sa 919940416332
    Zero | 4 days 11 hours
  • India
    Dear expert I have got offer in one of the company in riyad as Electrical engineer with basic salary of 8000SAR+2000house rent allowance+500...
    Zero | 4 days 11 hours
  • Slovenia
    Hello, I'm looking for some options, I have done some travelling around Europe this year and for the last two months I have stayed in Kranj.The...
    Zero | 4 days 12 hours
  • Doha
    Hello everybody. I am a physiotherapist from South Africa, and have been offered a job in Qatar. I have been offered a basic monthly salary of...
    3 | 3 days 18 min
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    It looks like we would need a 3 month mulit entry visa for myself and my husband as we will not be working there but doing a lot of traveling. Could...
    Zero | 6 days 3 hours
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Hello-In about a year from now my husband and myself are thinking of packing up from Seattle and he will be retired from the military. We are...
    Zero | 6 days 3 hours
  • London
    I moved to London a few months ago and rented a flat with a 12 month lease and 6 month break clause, as it is coming up relatively soon started...
    Zero | 6 days 17 hours
  • Munich
    Hello ! My daughter is studying at the TU in Munich for a year, starting this October. What are thge options for opening a bank account ? And is she...
    Zero | 6 days 18 hours
  • Qatar
    Hello, hope everyone's well. I would like some guidance on salary packages for medical claims managers/ analysts in Doha. I recently got interviewed...
    Zero | 6 days 19 hours
  • Luanda
    Export Packers and Movers Pune Home go will truly get to be the strong method to obtain weariness for the reason that that one could will not can...
    Zero | 6 days 19 hours

Read more posts about