Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Valencia
    I'm a 38 year old Aussie living in Valencia for a while and am seeking to undertake some volunteer work while living here. My Spanish is still at...
    Zero | 7 hours 46 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical engineering ( 3 years regular )with 27 years experience. Am I eligible for Engineer visa at Saudi, also can I be...
    Zero | 15 hours 1 min
  • Madrid
    Hello, I have received a job offer from a firm based in Madrid and I would appreciate some help concerning the salary. They are offering me 1500 net...
    1 | 1 day 8 hours
  • Oman
    Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and i am glad to see people helping each other related to their questions. I am planning to come to Muscat on...
    Zero | 1 day 14 hours
  • Philippines
    Greetings, I have a question. I am holding a student visa here in the Philippines until April 2017 and I stopped to study and now I would like to...
    1 | 11 hours 28 min
  • Qatar
    hello if anyone can help me it would really appreciated . i have been deported on the HIV status from Dubai and lost my job which i ended not paying...
    Zero | 3 days 18 hours
  • Qatar
    I need a housemaid in Qatar looking for a new sponsor
    Zero | 5 days 6 hours
  • Germany
    Are there opportunities overseas for persons in there late 50s or early 60s? I am exploring what the possibilities are in securing gainful employment...
    Zero | 5 days 11 hours
  • Kazakhstan
    Where to get Cooking oil : : Mustard Oil in SHYMKENT (Kazikastan)
    Zero | 5 days 11 hours
  • Doha
    I have been offered 6000QR, transport allowance,company accommodation and laundry allowance. Is this enough for me to cope with other personal...
    1 | 4 days 14 hours
  • New Zealand
    me and my fiancé have one child almost 2years. we are gay getting married soon. want to do farming in New Zealand(buying our own farm)I am...
    Zero | 5 days 20 hours
  • Cape Town
    Can a private hospital keep your passport and delay your departure until your bill is paid in full?
    1 | 5 days 19 hours
  • Zambia
    My girlfriend is a Zambian born and breed and has her reg card. She has become and Australian citizen now and me and her a looking at moving back to...
    2 | 1 week 4 hours
  • Portugal
    My partner and I are retired and have recently moved to Portugal and are thinking of Settling in the Olhos da Agua area as we have been told it has a...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    I am negotiating an employment contract that includes car lease ... how much would an Audi A6 (or equivalent) lease cost in Kuala Lumpur? Thanks
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • India
    I am looking for a way to connect with expat educational professionals working in India. Do you have any recommendation for that?
    1 | 4 days 16 hours
  • Valencia
    I'm looking to start private english classes in Valencia. I have had a lot of interest from an ad that I posted online so I now need to find a...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    From the UK been in the UAE for 1 year on a visitors visa for 30days do I need to stay out the UAE for 24hrs to renew for 40 days visa .
    3 | 1 week 3 days
  • New York City
    Hi all, I shall be moving to NYC in January, from London UK. Fortunately my employer shall cover my rent for 6 months (up to $5k/month). On top of...
    1 | 1 week 4 days
  • Greece
    We are a married Scottish couple who have lived in Turkey for 6 years but are pondering a move to Kos but I fear the cost of health ins may be a...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days

Read more posts about