Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Read our terms of use.

• Norway
    I am moving from Canada to Norway and would like to bring my hunting rifle with me. Does anyone know what paperwork and costs are involved or could...
    Zero | 16 hours 49 min
  • Dubai
    Hi! I am a 25 years old Portuguese woman and I have recently got an offer from an Hotel to do a 6 months internship in Dubai. They will provide food...
    Zero | 1 day 18 hours
  • Riyadh
    How can I sell some small household items please?
    Zero | 2 days 5 hours
  • Cyprus
    Hello, Im planning to move to Nicosia this summer with my 7-year old daughter. She will finish 1st grade of elementary school in Croatia and start...
    Zero | 3 days 5 hours
  • London
    Hi, I'm relocating to London along with my wife taking an intra-company transfer from India. I have few questions which I thought I will bring up in...
    2 | 1 day 10 hours
  • London
    Hi, I am sitting my life in the UK test on 15 Feb. If I am honest I am very nervous... I am try to practice as much as I can. I have read the book...
    Zero | 6 days 5 hours
  • Portugal
    Hi . I really need some help . I'm looking for a very good English speaking doctor in the south of Portugal . It really is urgent otherwise I...
    Zero | 1 week 18 hours
  • Madrid
    Adopting in Spain , how difficult is it ? How about fostering . Thanks
    Zero | 1 week 21 hours
  • the Algarve
    Is it possible to rent long term a 2 bed, newer apt/condo with pool in the Algarve area for $ 1000.00 Euros?
    Zero | 1 week 21 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    What are the current upper age limit restrictions for the issue of Expat Work Permits in Abu Dhabi, all I can find is a page related to teaching...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Hong Kong
    Hi, I'm being hired by a multi-national corporation with an office based in Hong Kong that they want me to work out of for the first 6 months of my...
    1 | 1 week 3 days
  • Jeddah
    Hello Guys, A friend is looking for an international school in Jeddah, he is concerned about his children... is it obligatory to attend Arabic and...
    3 | 1 week 3 days
  • Austria
    I have been living in hermagor since August. 2015 and am still having problems obtaining an ecard. I am retired and living on my savings at the...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Romania
    I am a 29-year-old, newly single American woman, and figured that the best way to mend a broken heart would be to move far away - very far away - and...
    2 | 1 week 5 days
  • Australia
    Hi, has anyone on here ever successfully been granted a 489 visa coming in as a welfare worker? 
    Zero | 1 week 6 days
  • Bahrain
    Hello, I am a medical doctor,an ENT specialist, having work experience of more than 16 years,Recently i got a job offer from one hospital of Bahrain...
    Zero | 2 weeks 4 hours
  • Oman
    I am a single UK expat teacher working in Muscat for an international school for 6.5 years. My daughter wants to join me here, I have accommodation...
    Zero | 2 weeks 19 hours
  • China
    I need advice from anyone who may be familiar with the Chinese work visa process. I am on tenterhooks waiting for the documents I need to apply for...
    1 | 2 days 4 hours
  • Mallorca
    Hi Can anyone tell me the if I can get car finance in Mallorca. I need to know how much I can borrow and what deposit they may want. Also Do main...
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days
  • Mallorca
    Hi can anyone tell me what the mooring fees per annum in malloca for a 60ft yacht.
    Zero | 2 weeks 2 days

Read more posts about