Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Kuwait
    do you want to change your nationality ? We Reproduce All documents at affordable prices no matter where you are . contact documentationteam414 at...
    Zero | 4 hours 31 min
  • Rome
    I am English man seeking advice on living in Rome. I will be visiting shortly to look around the city and practise my basic Italian. Can anyone...
    Zero | 7 hours 21 min
  • India
    Hi there, I'm new to this forum and just looking for some friendly advice or even just chat. I'm a Londoner and looking to leave the rat race...
    2 | 11 hours 41 min
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, I am Indian and about to shift to Johannesburg with Family (My Wife and Daughter) somewhere in Oct-Nov. My Daughter would be 4.5 years old by...
    2 | 6 hours 37 min
  • Bahrain
    Hi, Can anyone help me out of these doubt actually i am working in kuwait and i have a offer in bharain and i have a valid iqama of kuwait two years...
    Zero | 1 day 11 hours
  • Kuwait
    Hello! Sooner or later, I'm going to visit Kuwait for establishing a company. We're going to join a plant construction as a subcontractor through...
    Zero | 1 day 15 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    i am little bit confused of Saudi embassy attestation. I have already done legalization of my degree from Saudi Cultural Bureau in London. My degree...
    Zero | 1 day 15 hours
  • the USA
    hello I'm ann.,I'm a filipino but im working here in taiwan...i just want to asking because i have a sponsor going to usa but we both now how...
    1 | 4 hours 35 min
  • Belgium
    Dear, I am from Indian Nationality , currently living with family and working in Belgium since 2009. Me and my wife we both are holding Belgium...
    3 | 4 hours 32 min
  • Qatar
    I have been offered 4000 Qar + Accommodation+ Car + Allowances. I belong to FM industry with 11 years of experience. Kindly advice if the offer is...
    1 | 1 day 12 hours
  • Seville
    My partner and I are moving to Seville in September this year from the U.K. We belong to a house sitters club so need a small cheap flat for...
    Zero | 2 days 10 hours
  • Kyrgyzstan
    Hi All , I wanna to move with my family from UAE to Kyrgyzstan , I'm originally from Egypt my wife from Kyrgyzstan and we have daughter , we decided...
    Zero | 2 days 14 hours
  • Vancouver
    Hi, My family and I will be moving to Vancouver for one year starting July 2017 as my husband has to complete a one year fellowship program at UBC...
    2 | 2 days 12 hours
  • Malta
    hi am 68yrs old and my daughter and family are moving to malta in 2017. As me and my wife have no more family living in uk we would like to move with...
    1 | 2 days 14 hours
  • Canada
    We have unfortunately gone through bankruptcy in our past and we were wondering if it will effect our credit in Canada or will we be given a new line...
    3 | 1 day 22 hours
  • Beijing
    I am in Beijing and my employer won't give me a copy of it. He has threatened to make up lies to keep me from working in China or Beijing ever...
    1 | 4 hours 30 min
  • Belgium
    Hello I am looking for some information regarding the opportunities to work in Belgium (Brussels).. Preferably on a part-time basis from September to...
    Zero | 6 days 13 hours
  • Oslo
    Hello everyone! I am a 25 year old iIalian Master student and I would like to improve my english skills. Where can I find an english or language...
    1 | 6 days 15 hours
  • Canada
    Hi I am interested in re-locating permanently to Canada and I am not sure where I start with this process. I currently work as an Senior Electrical...
    Zero | 1 week 10 hours
  • India
    Hi, I am looking a lady home tutor for my child as she is studying 9th class. Please let me know any one help me on this.
    1 | 1 week 10 hours

Read more posts about