Posted by Mat jacob
Please provide me trusted agency dealing with visa, marriage etc in Romania (non-EU nationality).
Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Aug 2016
hi my i am romanian and my girl friend is from india. she is now india now we want to get married and i decided to go india and married with her and bring her with me in romania.now here i am little bit confused because i dont know exactly reqirements that we both have to fulfil.pleasehelp me if somebody knowa about it
Meagan on 18 Aug 2016

She would need to obtain a long-stay visa and after three years of living in Romania with you, she would then be able to apply for permanent residency. The Romanian visa system is quite complex, though, so I would advise that she consult a Romanian consulate or embassy in her area.

You can find some general information on the Expat Arrivals Visas for Romania page.

Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Sep 2016
You can try this agency : Ilac Consulting. They are in Bucharest. They hepled a lot of ppl getting residence and romanian citizenship. You can find them on: www.cetatenie-imigrari.ro or on fb: cetatenie romana & consultanta imigrari