Posted by firas elshawk
Hello can any one help with a local medical insurance site for pre existing medical issues that are well stabilised. I have had a mini stroke and my wife has high blood pressure. we are both aged sixty, are British, and would like to settle in Spain. We both retired early. Thank you
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Aug 2016
Try insureandGo at https://www.insureandgo.com I have hypertension, have had ministrokes, am older than you and got good (but PRICEY) insurance. Be very careful who you select and be sure to list ALL conditions, (talk to the rep) or you may get disqualified when you claim Good luck!