I have lived in Valencia for two years now but am still unable to really grasp the language. I have made many friends through my son’s school and so have had conversations on a daily basis.  However, I feel that they are getting frustrated with my lack of being fluency, and I now feel that taking an intensive Spanish course is best. Can anyone recommend a course as I am overwhelmed with which schools are best and would really like a recommendation and to also make some new friends along the way.

At 34 learning a new language is harder than I had realised.

Thanks, 

Gemma
Ewen on 8 Feb 2016
Hi Gemma, I'm not sure if you are still looking but I did an intensive course at Taronja at the end of last year and though they were really good. Ewen
AlexL on 9 Feb 2016
Hi Ewen

Thanks for the suggestion. 
I have informed Gemma about your suggestion, so she may be in touch.

Kind regards,
Alex