What is the best language course in Valencia?

Gemma's picture
By Gemma - Posted on
04 September 2015
I have lived in Valencia for two years now but am still unable to really grasp the language. I have made many friends through my son’s school and so have had conversations on a daily basis.  However, I feel that they are getting frustrated with my lack of being fluency, and I now feel that taking an intensive Spanish course is best. Can anyone recommend a course as I am overwhelmed with which schools are best and would really like a recommendation and to also make some new friends along the way.
 At 34 learning a new language is harder than I had realised.
Ewen's picture

Hi Gemma,

I'm not sure if you are still looking but I did an intensive course at Taronja at the end of last year and though they were really good.

AlexL's picture

Hi Ewen

Thanks for the suggestion. 
I have informed Gemma about your suggestion, so she may be in touch.

Kind regards,

Read more posts about Spain