What is the job market like in Canada?

nvprakash21's picture
By nvprakash21 - Posted on
19 October 2015

Can you give me information on getting a job in Canada. What are my chances getting a job in Canada.

Cheers

Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago

Well your chances of landing a job depend on many factors. 

For a start, what is your field of expertise and how much experience do you have ? Which city do you want to be based in.

Let me know and I'll try to assist you furthur. Also take a look at the Working in Canada page for more information.

Anonymous

I too have the same question. I have experience in Operations Support for repairing commercial airplanes as well as managerial experience in car rentals and sales for several years.

Read more posts about Canada