What kind of job for an Italian or French Expat profile in Nigeria?

Sera's picture
By Sera - Posted on
25 October 2014

Dear Sirs,

I am a trilingual Italian French and English PA / PR / EA / HR Assistant, also skilled in Accounts Management, Coordination and Customer care, Food & Beverage and travel sectors.

I already have a recent, successfull, work experience in Nigeria and I'm looking for a new Expat job but my applications are unfortunately unsuccessful. I came back in Europe and I'd like to follow a training to become more interesting for Companies based in Nigeria. can you please indicate me what kind of job can I learn that will provide me a new job in your country and allow me to come back there?

I thank you in advance

Best Regards

Dee Simon's picture

I know of this compny CSP total in Lagos, they do employ ppl who speaks French, Italian nd secondly I guess the best you can do is google for companies in Lagos Nigeria seeking Italian / french speaking expatriates I guess you might get something with tht.

Read more posts about Nigeria