What should I state as expected monthly salary in Abu Dhabi?

ihnomech's picture
By ihnomech - Posted on
05 September 2016

What should I state as expected monthly salary?
Occupation: Service Engineer/Mechanical Maintenence Supervisor, Prior 5+ years of experience. Oil & gas contracting company background. Mechanical background, experience in pumps, shaft alignment, valves, report writing submergible pumps, rotating and static equipment, disassembly and assembly of pumps.

Catherine's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 45 sec ago

South Africa

South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi there, while I can't give you a specific figure for your salary expectations, I suggest you take a look at our Cost of Living in Abu Dhabi page for a great breakdown of costs there, which should give you a good idea of what you'll need to earn to live a comfortable expat lifestyle in Abu Dhabi.
Anonymous

I got offer from ADNOC working in offshore based on rotation.

Salary USD 12500.00 monthly.

I would like to know if this is a good salary?

Anonymous

Salary USD 12500.00 monthly is really a good salary in UAE.

Read more posts about Abu Dhabi