What will the cost of living in Nigeria be?
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Nov 2014
depending on the city you are moving to, Abuja, lagos and ph are the most expensive
abhi@mumbai on 12 Jun 2015
Hi, I Have 4+ Years Experience & From Mumbai India, I got job offer as DTIT (Digital Technology and IT) Manager in Lagos city , with 28348 US Dollar /Per Annum with Other benefits: * Holidays – 20 working days (4 weeks) * 2-3 bed flat unfurnished accommodation * Company pool car * Pool car Driver * Medical insurance * Telephone – internal CDMA + monthly credit allowance * Company performance-based bonus scheme in accordance with company policy. Please let me know , Is it good Offer ?