When will my visa ban expire?

Muhammed imran's picture
By Muhammed imran - Posted on
11 March 2018

HI, Pls can any one help me. Actually I have came from Oman in the year August 2015 and I didn't went back to Oman and my resident permit card was till December 2016, Pls can any one tell me that the 2 years ban will effect from exit date or from the resident permit card date. Why because I have got a offer from Oman now.

Daniela de Castro's picture
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago

Hi Muhammed

I think your best option in this situation would be to contact your nearest Omani Embassy and ask them directly, as most of these visa issues are solved on a case-by-case basis. 

When will you be starting your new job?

- Daniela

Read more posts about Oman