Where are good places to live on the west side to toronto

Lucy McCormick's picture
By Lucy McCormick - Posted on
10 January 2015

We are moving to Toronto in the spring, my husband will be working at the airport near Mississauga and we want to live somewhere a bit rural rather than suburban. Please could you recommend some places and tell me why? Thanks, lucy.

Anonymous

Have you find a place? I am in the same situation. Moving to Toronto and wanted to live in west side and work by the airport.
Thank you

Fredmoving's picture

Have you find a place in west side. I am in the same situation, moving to Toronto for work near the airport and want to stay in west side of Toronto.
Thank you

Read more posts about Canada