Where can I rent a pick-up or a car with a hook and trailer in Mallorca?

peteroom's picture
By peteroom - Posted on
07 March 2018

Hi. I need to rent a car with a hook and a trailer or a pick-up in Mallorca, as I need to buy some construction material etc. Does anyone know where I can do that? Either near the airport or near Can Picafort. Peter

Daniela de Castro's picture
Last seen: 1 day 5 hours ago

Hi Peter

If you check online there are a number of car rental companies based at the Mallorca airport, your best bet will probably be to phone a few of them and see what they each offer. 

If you're planning on driving the vehicle yourself, be sure to keep in mind the specific rules for driving in Mallorca.

- Daniela

Read more posts about Spain