Where to find quality US beef in China?

marspence's picture
By marspence - Posted on
26 June 2017

Where can I find quality U.S. beef here in China? I do not see that in any cities here in China, not in Beijing or Shanghai or Guangzhou or... Most of the quality imported beef here in China seems to be from Australia only.

RandyW's picture

Give these guys a call - their name and address is on the sign on Hangzhou St. in Nanning, with another location in Guangzhou. I've been buying USDA Choice from them for years. We go there ourselves, so I don't know what arrangements you'd need to make for shipping

[img]http://candleforlove.com/forums/uploads/gallery/album_635/gallery_1846_635_115655.jpg[/img]

Read more posts about China