Where to live in Kuala Lumpur?

krazyj's picture
By krazyj - Posted on
27 January 2017

Hey guys, I'm transferring over for a new job opportunity and I'm trying to get my bearing before hand. My work will be at the small airport to the west of the main city, ( I think its called Subang ) I would need somewhere inexpensive but decent accommodation within 30-40min bus distance. preferably something that has shopping facility and local food vendors nearby. needs to be 1 bedroom, furnished, if it has a gym/pool great but not a priority. what can you guys recommend. thanks in advance Morten

Anonymous

Hello, a malaysian local here. You should have a look at areas such as Damansara Perdana perhaps? or around the area like Petaling Jaya or Kelana Jaya.
Hope this helps.

KHOng's picture

HI,
Perhaps Bandar Sunway is a good option.
Near to Subang, safe place and also plenty of expatriates and foreign students.
Hopping malls, hotels and as well as apartment.
If you are looking to rent, feel free to use our service.

HEXAGON CHOICE
www.hexagonchoice.com

Read more posts about Malaysia