Which Oman-based tour company would expats recommend?

TourDIMC's picture
By TourDIMC - Posted on
30 June 2017

Interested to know which Oman based tour company expat living in Muscat would recommend.

We are looking for a a local tour/event company that can set up and manage desert based camping trips for us.

I was working in Oman from 03 to 07 , however I've not been back so have lost touch with all the people in the tourism sector that I dealt with when I was there.

Any recommendations from expats on who we should be talking too now would be most welcome.

Thank You.

Anonymous

As an expat living in Muscat I will surely recommend you TravelPoint. It has multiple offices across the country and hence easily accesible. They have helped me with both Inbound and Outbound tours in Oman.

Read more posts about Oman