Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Johannesburg
    Hi! I read the post by D1238490 and felt so insecure about my possible relocation to Jozi! My would-be monthly salary is a tax free R17300. A mere...
    Zero | 2 hours 49 min
  • Dubai
    Hi People, I am a website developer and social media expert looking for job opportunity in Middle east. I wanted to know about Freelance visa in uae...
    Zero | 3 hours 51 min
  • Eastern Province
    Need contact details for western expat compounds in Dammam, as well as international schools for primary kids. Thnks
    1 | 3 hours 57 min
  • Montenegro
    Hello greetings to every members of Expat Arrival can anyone help me with travel agency contact in Montenegro its urgent thanks
    Zero | 19 hours 2 min
  • Mexico
    My three daughters and I are here in Mexico city. My nine year old struggles a little bit in school and will need additional help . All three girls...
    1 | 1 day 20 hours
  • Oman
    I would like to ask what is the exact time for getting visa ready for Oman, what is its process and how much time should iIexpect the visa from them...
    2 | 3 hours 57 min
  • Malaysia
    Can you inform for budget reasons the cost of an "average" health insurance for one adult?
    1 | 1 day 20 hours
  • Oman
    Hi, I received a nice offer from one of reputed organisation. Below are detail: Basic: RO.200/- per month Fixed overtime: RO.100/- per month Food,...
    1 | 3 hours 56 min
  • the United Kingdom
    After 22 years in the USA I want to go home. However this is proving harder than I thought. I have my cottage up for sale in the USA, but until that...
    1 | 22 hours 18 min
  • Ireland
    Hello everyone, I want to meet people working in Pharma and related industries. I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this search. Best...
    1 | 22 hours 28 min
  • South Africa
    Hallo all, i am certain RAK Bank made a case against me in the UAE. I want to work in Saudi Arabia will it be a problem as Saudi is part of the GCC...
    Zero | 2 days 23 hours
  • Denmark
    Hi! I've been offered a job in Copenhagen with a salary of 30 000 DKK gross (approx. 19 000 DKK net). It's notably less than I asked for and...
    3 | 3 days 6 min
  • Ireland
    Hi, Need advice. I have received a job offer in Dublin, Ireland. The employers are offering me 80k eur, but the role is on a 12 months contract. I...
    1 | 3 days 2 hours
  • Oman
    I was over in Oman for two months and the taxi drivers were so bad I could hardly get anywhere, I recently read in the news they will be metered and...
    1 | 3 days 3 hours
  • Munich
    I'm travelling to Munich for 6 weeks and have a 5 & 1 year old. Does anyone have any hints on where to look for accomodation? I need...
    1 | 3 days 3 hours
  • South Korea
    What kind of visa will I need to enter Korea and work, even if its menial job? Or can someone help me with the visa process ? I will pay all charges...
    2 | 1 hour 20 min
  • Australia
    Dear folks I am in a situation where I need advice of experienced people here. I was awarded skilled migrant PR visa subclass 175 back in Dec 2013. I...
    Zero | 5 days 23 hours
  • Argentina
    Hi, I just saw an article on education in Argentina and it stated that homeschooling was NOT an option! I'm a bit confused since I came across...
    2 | 4 days 7 hours
  • Montreal
    Can someone tell me if there are salary controls (on pay rises for example) on expats working in the private sector in Montreal?
    Zero | 6 days 20 hours
  • Riyadh
    Hi, Can anyone tell me the cost of a working permit/visa for Saudi Arabia? Is there any documentation on the internet or does anyone have anything...
    1 | 6 days 22 hours

Read more posts about