Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Beijing
    Hello Everyone, I am planning to working in China as a English Teacher. I have got all the necessary qualifications and I have been offered a job in...
    Zero | 8 hours 30 min
  • Germany
    Hello - I'm moving to Berlin for 6 months and want to improve my (beginner-level) German whilst there. Any recommendations?
    Zero | 13 hours 39 min
  • Germany
    Hello - we're moving to Berlin next week and I'm tending to all matters admin - Zzzz! Looking for any advice/suggestions in setting up a...
    Zero | 13 hours 41 min
  • Poland
    Hi, I am looking to move to Poland. In what area do I need to look for work? I am a retired Police Officer and have a vast experience in...
    Zero | 14 hours 19 min
  • South Africa
    thank you for before reply,if iam on intra company transfer visa in south africa,am i able to change job from current company to other company if so...
    1 | 17 hours 27 min
  • Dubai
    Hai I am from India civil engineer with 3years experience now I got a job offer in Dubai in falcan construction they are saying that my salary is...
    1 | 17 hours 42 min
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi all, I'm looking into teaching in Abu Dhabi. I'm wondering which schools are best for irish teachers to apply to? I know I could go with a...
    1 | 1 day 18 hours
  • Valencia
    I'm a 38 year old Aussie living in Valencia for a while and am seeking to undertake some volunteer work while living here. My Spanish is still at...
    1 | 2 days 18 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical engineering ( 3 years regular )with 27 years experience. Am I eligible for Engineer visa at Saudi, also can I be...
    Zero | 3 days 14 hours
  • Madrid
    Hello, I have received a job offer from a firm based in Madrid and I would appreciate some help concerning the salary. They are offering me 1500 net...
    1 | 4 days 7 hours
  • Oman
    Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and i am glad to see people helping each other related to their questions. I am planning to come to Muscat on...
    Zero | 4 days 13 hours
  • Philippines
    Greetings, I have a question. I am holding a student visa here in the Philippines until April 2017 and I stopped to study and now I would like to...
    1 | 3 days 10 hours
  • Qatar
    hello if anyone can help me it would really appreciated . i have been deported on the HIV status from Dubai and lost my job which i ended not paying...
    Zero | 6 days 17 hours
  • Qatar
    I need a housemaid in Qatar looking for a new sponsor
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Germany
    Are there opportunities overseas for persons in there late 50s or early 60s? I am exploring what the possibilities are in securing gainful employment...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Kazakhstan
    Where to get Cooking oil : : Mustard Oil in SHYMKENT (Kazikastan)
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Doha
    I have been offered 6000QR, transport allowance,company accommodation and laundry allowance. Is this enough for me to cope with other personal...
    1 | 1 week 13 hours
  • New Zealand
    me and my fiancé have one child almost 2years. we are gay getting married soon. want to do farming in New Zealand(buying our own farm)I am...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Cape Town
    Can a private hospital keep your passport and delay your departure until your bill is paid in full?
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Zambia
    My girlfriend is a Zambian born and breed and has her reg card. She has become and Australian citizen now and me and her a looking at moving back to...
    2 | 1 week 3 days

Read more posts about