Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

• Indonesia
    A Town house within a compound in Kemang area is available for sharehousing for a maximum of 3 tenants. We will help you find other sharehouse...
    Zero | 7 hours 19 min
  • Edinburgh
    Hi. I'm a single mum with a 3 year old toddler from Singapore and intending to stay in Edinburgh for long. I'm holding on to a Singapore passport but...
    Zero | 8 hours 59 min
  • Dubai
    Hi, My husband and I are planning to move to Dubai from Croatia for work and I have a question. If a work permit for a man is issued in Dubai, is...
    Zero | 21 hours 26 min
  • Nairobi
    Dear all, I am lost and need some help please. My husband has just been offered a job on Muthangari Drive, off Waiyaki Way, Westlands. I have three...
    Zero | 23 hours 54 min
  • Taiwan
    PT Ekasanti Jaya Mulya is a manpower supplier company in Indonesia. Now looking for housemaid agencies in Taipei and Taiwan, We can supply in clients...
    Zero | 1 day 3 hours
  • South Africa
    Hello expert, My husband is in Dubai and I am accompaning him after getting dependent visa. But now he is going to south Africa for 3-4 months...
    1 | 1 day 4 hours
  • Kuwait
    Hi All, We have an opportunity to move to Kuwait from Calgary, Canada and I was wondering if anyone can give me more up to date feedback on the...
    1 | 3 days 23 hours
  • Madrid
    We will possibly be in Madrid Jan - Mar 2016 and I'll need to find a secondary school for my 8th grade/14 yr old daughter. Ideally a school where...
    Zero | 5 days 18 hours
  • Mexico
    Hi, We will be in Mexico City (or elsewhere in Mexico) from Jan - March 2016. I am looking for recommendations for private schools for my 8th grade...
    Zero | 5 days 18 hours
  • Dublin
    Hi there, my boyfriend and I want to move to Ireland next year, from South Africa, after we get married. My brother lives there so we want to join...
    1 | 1 day 4 hours
  • Malaysia
    Recently i have one Indonesia foreign worker go back to his own hometown- Surabaya had lost his passport and work permit which attached together in...
    Zero | 1 week 8 hours
  • Nairobi
    I got job offer from Nairobi Kenya in hospital as consultant.My queries are: 1.Safety 2.Cost of living for four member family 3.Cost of schooling for...
    1 | 6 days 22 hours
  • the United Kingdom
    I'm wanting to move to London but I know that they have banned pitbulls and pretty much anything that resembles one. My service dog is a mutt but...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Taiwan
    Hi Guys! Can you all recommend any search firm expertise in the area of semicon industry based in Taiwan, preferably Hsinchu? Many thanks for your...
    Zero | 1 week 5 days
  • Dubai
    1 | 1 week 3 hours
  • Beijing
    We will be coming to Beijing for a cancer treatment not available in the USA and do not speak Mandarin. The hospital has no English speaking doctors...
    Zero | 2 weeks 10 hours
  • Dubai
    We are thinking of relocating to Dubai but have two small children. Do any of the international schools provide after school care as we are reluctant...
    1 | 1 week 22 hours
  • Malaysia
    We are thinking of relocating to Malaysia and have two children. Do any international schools offer onsite daycare as we are reluctant to leave them...
    Zero | 2 weeks 11 hours
  • Hong Kong
    We are thinking of relocating back to Hong Kong but do not want to leave our children with a helper whom we know very little about. Do any...
    1 | 1 week 21 hours
  • Singapore
    We are thinking of relocating to Singapore and have a 3 and 5 year old son and daughter. Does any international schools offer on site after school...
    1 | 1 week 21 hours

Read more posts about