Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Chile
    Magic ring & wallet worldwide Money spells+27747313190 Dr. sonnah,a black magician, after a long period of successful casts, I have all the...
    Zero | 8 min 39 sec
  • the Bahamas
    POWERFULL WAZIFA BY DR SSAKAH TO SOLVE ALL YOUR LIFE PROBLEMS +27747313190; A SERRIES OF DUAS( PRAYERS) TO SOLVE LIFE PROBLEMS. PROPHECY AND...
    Zero | 13 min 16 sec
  • Adelaide
    LOST LOVE SPELLS caster +27747313190 WASHINGTON DC AUSTRALIA USA SYDNEY SWITZERLAND SINGAPORE LUXEMBOURG NORWAY, SAN MARINO HARARE *Powerful love...
    Zero | 16 min 23 sec
  • India
    Hi, This is Parvathy S, from India. My hubby is a Civil Engineer working in Eastern province, Saudi Arabia. Since am also graduated BE Civil, please...
    Zero | 4 hours 34 min
  • Frankfurt
    Hello, we are potentially relocating to Frankfurt next autumn with our two kids. 3,5 and 1,5 years old. I am now looking into different preschools/...
    Zero | 2 days 3 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello dear friends, I got a job offer from one of the schools in Al Ain, but I am still thinking if it is a right decision to accept it. I am offered...
    2 | 2 days 5 hours
  • Melbourne
    HEllo Me, my husband and our two boys are planning to move to Melbourne from UK as my husband has gotten a job over there. I am really excited as I...
    4 | 11 hours 26 min
  • United Arab Emirates
    Recently I came to know that I am hcv c positive,it is true that I can apply for working visa for Dubai,plz let me knowhepa
    3 | 2 days 7 hours
  • Turkey
    I am interesting in relocating to Turkey for my retirement years. I am looking at what I can do for work,contributing to an area. I am not sure what...
    Zero | 4 days 14 hours
  • Saudi Arabia
    Am a hardware networking technician nex weak am going to saudi as networking techician can i bring my electronics tools and software(pendrive) to...
    Zero | 6 days 39 min
  • Saudi Arabia
    Hi, I just moved to Riyadh with my husband and i am on his Iqama. I have over 8 years experience in Human Resources Management and absolutely...
    Zero | 6 days 22 hours
  • Norway
    Hi,I am 35 years old woman from Armenia, i have 5 years old son and i raise him alone,and it is hard for me to raise him in my country. i was...
    4 | 1 week 1 hour
  • Shanghai
    I have been working in Shanghai\Pudong China for almost 3 years (arrived 5-2014), this October I will reach the age of 60, which from what I...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Cyprus
    Hi all, thinking of moving to cyprus and working, im 51 year old male, good health. I will be travelling alone....new start new life. My experience...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Rome
    I am a retired American looking to live in Italy for up to a year. I've already figured out the "visa" requirements and have been...
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • United Arab Emirates
    Do schools in the UAE hire Singapore trained teachers to teach elementary math in the UAE? Could anyone advise? Thanks
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • New York City
    Is the teaching cert from Singapore recognised in New York City? I have been teaching Singapore Math for 16 years and I am keen to relocate to teach...
    Zero | 1 week 3 days
  • Dublin
    We are two nurses that will be moving to Ireland in March, going to work at Beaumont. What are some good areas to live within commute distance of...
    2 | 1 week 2 days
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hi Guys. Need your advice on something that has been bothering me for last few days. I completed my first 15 days in Abu Dhabi today. I am from...
    3 | 1 week 1 day
  • Costa del Sol
    I am a single senior woman wanting to move from US to Costa del Sol in a few months. I have visited in the past and I think I would like to move to...
    1 | 1 week 2 days

Read more posts about