Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Oman
    How many days will it takes for Oman working visa to be out
    1 | 1 day 1 hour
  • Egypt
    Hi,All Iam Indian based in mumbai ,Iam expecting a job offer in Egypt as logistics Manager.there fore what would be the salary range to survive...
    Zero | 2 days 2 hours
  • New Zealand
    Dear Team and Kia Ora Greetings from myself and my family. Im relocating to Auckland in a short while and very much excited about it. My Kid will be...
    Zero | 3 days 38 min
  • Shanghai
    I currently have a Foreigner Expert Certificate in Shanghai.I understand that the format is changing/has changed to a universal permit with three...
    Zero | 3 days 7 hours
  • Qatar
    Hi there My wife and I will be starting new jobs in Qatar in 2 months. We're currently working out what to take with us, and what to place in...
    Zero | 3 days 16 hours
  • St Lucia
    HI - Thinking of moving to St Lucia with an 8yr old from US - it would be just the 2 of us ... can anyone share their experience on schools, safe...
    Zero | 4 days 3 hours
  • United Arab Emirates
    I am currently looking for an elementary teaching position in Dubai for the 2017-18 school year and I am seeking advice and assistance on the best...
    Zero | 4 days 14 hours
  • London
    Hi all, I am swiss national currently in an application process with a company in Egham London. Just wanted to know which part of London is a cool...
    1 | 4 days 21 hours
  • South Africa
    Hi All Hope someone can help. We are a couple (British Citizen)living in the UK with 2 children (age 4 & 5). After visiting Johannesburg several...
    4 | 5 days 3 hours
  • Ho Chi Minh City
    Im Uma from India moving to Vietnam by May. What electronics (like mixie, grinder, iron box) are we expected to bring from India? Can Indian...
    3 | 5 days 1 hour
  • Taipei
    My spouse and I are moving to Taipei this year. I work in HR and need to find a job through a company first. I am also flexible and would consider...
    Zero | 6 days 17 hours
  • Ireland
    Is my PPS number (received 10 years ago) still valid? Or should I apply for the new one? I had lived in Ireland for 2 years and now are thinking...
    1 | 6 days 18 hours
  • Denmark
    I am currently residing and working in United Arab Emirates and I would like to move to Denmark for to school and work there, any procedure that I...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Dubai
    Hi Friends, I am seriously thinking of moving to Dubai. I would like to know, the best area to live where I will be safe, and how to find work and...
    1 | 1 week 18 hours
  • Oslo
    Hi I have been offered a job transfer to Oslo, Norway from my current employer in UK. I do not know the living costs, taxation and the salary that...
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Japan
    Hi, My partner and myself will be moving to Arida in March 2017 and need to find an apartment to rent, please can anyone give any advice on how to...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Johannesburg
    Hi, I am a white male and will be moving to Joburg for a one year project. I am not looking to live in a gated community. Besides my professional...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • China
    I am willing to travel to Guangzhou in February for my business visit but because of my cardiac problem (Heart decease) i am very confused as two...
    2 | 1 week 3 days
  • Abuja
    Which one has the Best Doctors and the Best and newest equipment's?
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Edinburgh
    I am Italian citizen resident in Ireland. After sell my house in Co. Cork, Ireland I am looking to buy a house in UK (in the range of 100,00 pounds)...
    Zero | 1 week 6 days

Read more posts about