Women and jobs in AL KHOBAR SAUDI

Deepti Rawal's picture
By Deepti Rawal - Posted on
Hi, recently my husband got a job offer in al Khobar and company offers 12000 SAR. I have some questions...is this salary below average or of medium one? What is the cost of living in al Khobar for north Indian family. What will the cost of renting a house there be? Is there any Indian community in Alkhobar? I'm post graduate M.A (GEOGRAPHY) and i want a teaching job in al Khobar. Is it possible for me to get job there as a teacher and what will be my salary as a teacher? I also had a 6 month-old son. Is it safe for my son? Is al Khobar safe place for my family with 6 month old son? Please help me, I'm  very confused about moving there....please reply soon. Thnx, Deepti
Anonymous

Hello Deepti, yes the salary is a decent amount. here expenses are really low considering there are no taxes, petrol is cheapest in the world, and food is also way more cheaper than you would expect. It is possible for you to get a job as a teacher. yes the place is safe but the only down side i can tell you is there is no social life.

Anonymous

Hi dee. It really depends what position ur husband is holding on that job. For blue collars it starts from somthing upto 8000 or may be a fresh graduate as well. But for managerial this ranges upto 20000. Its cheaper than india but it depends what quality if living u choose there. Generally its not expensive but house rents are far high there. Hope it helps

Anonymous

12000 SAR is a good amount for Asians as per our expenses r far too low. There r many schools over here so that social life prblm will also b diminished.

Anonymous

Hi Guys , i got an offer for Analyst in one the copmany in Riyadh...they are paying SAR3500+Accomodation+Transportation..m not sure whether to join on this salary..thanks..Currently i am leaving in Mumbai (India)

Anonymous

HI! i'm a Nigerian, eager to teach in saudi arabia, but not TEFL (or equivalant) qualified, but studying Education since from secondry school, diploma and include it even in my BA eventhough, Edu. would only appea on my BA transcrift). Can I be employed by saudi ministry of Edu. and give me a chance to study celta (or equivalant) there in saudi arabia within few weeks?

Anonymous

i am undergraduate ,single,inmy 40's S.Y.B.com from mumbai but have almost 25 years of work experiences which includes:
Accounts and Audit(charitable and social)
Secretarial(exports)
Recruiting Officer(exports)
Liaison and Coordinator (exports)
Coordinator(bldg repairs and reconstructions)
I am in Dammam and donot know where to apply and how much salary should i be eligible.
As such i have applied to various but there is no response.farrishtaaj@yahoo.com

Anonymous

In Saudia can a woman work in bank
or
what a woman should do to pass her time?

Anonymous

Hello..Can you tell me please if woman can work in offices in Saudi Arabia?

Anonymous

i have done bsc and llb, would i get any job in al khobar

Anonymous

yeah its very handsome salary...saudia is the safest place in all over da world to lead life..i can bet you...iwas born n bred in saudia n i just lov this country...

Anonymous

i had done BBA+MBA in finance if there is any job mail me at lata.maheshwari947@gmail.com

Sheela Kee Jawani's picture

Al Khobar is one good place in Saudia as i have expd and i am here again wanting to go back there to work but this time i want to work as free lance. Looking for a good and trustable sponsor.

Anonymous

MY NAME IS ALHARETH I AM A YEMENI NATIONAL I SPENT ABOUT 18 YEARS OF MY LIFE IN THE UNITED STATE AND IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO TEACHING PRIVATE ENGLISH COURSES ANY ONE INTRESTED YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY E MAIL ADRESS alharethalrowhani@yahoo.com

Read more posts about Saudi Arabia