Hi All, Can any one tell me is there an Expat group for women, couples, or families, which is for British people. I have found the International group - GWIC, which is great but I was also looking for a British group. I know some other nationalities have their own groups like the French and Dutch etc. Are there any events, or groups ran by the British Consulate? Thanks for your help.
Cathy on 14 Jul 2014
Hi, WCT, We are a travel agency serves for the expats living in China. Our service covers flight booking,hotel reservation,visa service, private car rental,professional tour guide, tailor made and group tours for the Chinese holidays. Our advantage would be bilingual language speaking team,high quality service,unlimited sections,best price guarantee,friendly and helpful team,No hidden extras, reply within two hours. If you are looking for any travel service, please feel free to drop us an email at info@expatsholidays.com or call us at 021-60547788