Work in Poland

Anclewyn's picture
By Anclewyn - Posted on
30 December 2017

HI There

I am really looking at finding a employer who will offer me a job to move to Poland. What is the easiest way to go about and what Company's look at employing English Speaking poeple

I do not have a professional degree but a lot of work experience in the retail Supermarket business.

I have been traveling to Poland several times and just love the country being the reason I want to look at living in Poland

regards

alewyn

Anonymous

Am interested in moving to Poland to work and live, am from Nigeria living in Nigeria also, please how can I get a company to give me an invitation for work?

Read more posts about Poland