Work in Poland

Anclewyn's picture
By Anclewyn - Posted on
30 December 2017

HI There

I am really looking at finding a employer who will offer me a job to move to Poland. What is the easiest way to go about and what Company's look at employing English Speaking poeple

I do not have a professional degree but a lot of work experience in the retail Supermarket business.

I have been traveling to Poland several times and just love the country being the reason I want to look at living in Poland

Am interested in moving to Poland to work and live, am from Nigeria living in Nigeria also, please how can I get a company to give me an invitation for work?

Daniela de Castro's picture

Hi Anclewyn

Are you an EU citizen? If you are, the simplest course of action may be to first arrive in Poland and then find a job. 

If you're not an EU citizen, Expat Arrivals have a page with suggestions on how to find a job in Poland which might be useful for you. 

Have you tried contacting any recruitment agencies in Poland? 

- Daniela

Read more posts about Poland