Posted by basithsiraj
Dear all please any one give me an answer to my question . I got selected in a shipping company in Bahrain . I Want know how long it will take to get work visa .
Meagan on 19 Jan 2017
Hi, please scroll up to the top of this page, I've answered the same question in full there.
Anonymous (not verified) on 19 Jan 2017
How many days it will take for visa issued
Meagan on 28 Sep 2016

The length of time it takes to get a work visa varies according to many different factors. It can be anywhere from three days to ten days to two weeks to a month. If you'd like to learn more about the work visa application process, have a look at our Work Permits for Bahrain page.

Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Dec 2016
how can i get an employee in bahrain?