Working as an office secretary in Istanbul, Turkey

Alia's picture
By Alia - Posted on
09 January 2018

I'm a Indonesian lady from Jakarta Indonesia,
single mother with a son, 9 years old.
I had a career in Indonesia as a Secretary in a Big 4 Tax Consultant Company.
i earn good for it.

As i love to travel a lot, there's a time i travel to Turkey - Istanbul and Directly fall in love with this country and city.

i have a big plan in moving to Turkey - Istanbul, bringing along my son there, there will be some questions in my head for this matter:

- is it possible living in Istanbul with Office Secretary as my main Career? does the job earn well in Istanbul?
- Is it easy to get the good price Flats in Istanbul?
- I heard about the ─░mam Hatip Lisesi School for children, is there anyone knowing about this school? how i access the detail about this school?

thanks for all of your help.

Read more posts about Turkey