Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Dubai
    Was employed in Muscat Oman in May 2015 and had employment visa+resident card up till May 2017,but I had to come back to India because of family...
    Zero | 7 hours 44 min
  • China
    Dear users, Apparently proof of no criminal record is now required when it comes to applying for and renewing working visas in China (at least in...
    Zero | 17 hours 2 min
  • Canada
    Hello, I'm hoping there are some chartered accountants out there, who have knowledge about the accountancy/finance professional qualifications that...
    Zero | 1 day 7 hours
  • Canada
    Hi guys So there's a lot of chat about the harshness of the Canadian weather - winters in particular. I've been looking online for...
    Zero | 1 day 7 hours
  • Australia
    Hi, I am a IT professional age over 40 but below 45. I estimated that i haven't sufficient points in visa 189 so that i look to apply Visa 186....
    Zero | 2 days 7 hours
  • Turkey
    Hi everyone; I just need a bit of advice on international schools in Istanbul.We are moving (back ) to Istanbul from Uk and looking for a good school...
    2 | 1 day 10 hours
  • the USA
    Hi we have an opportunity to move our family from U.K. To USA my husbands job would be in Hawley Pennsylvania. Can anyone recommend a suburb within...
    Zero | 3 days 8 hours
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hi, I got a job offer from a Malaysian company and salary is around 13K MYR before tax and my office is near Kuala lumpur Sentral. My wife will be a...
    Zero | 3 days 8 hours
  • Dubai
    Hi All, I am looking for 3 to 6 months part time course in business analytics at dubai. I have been finding only 5 to 6 day courses. Is there anyone...
    Zero | 3 days 8 hours
  • Oman
    Hey, I arrived in Oman on July 28, 2016 on a work visa, and returned back to India on November 24, 2016 because my employer terminated my contract,...
    Zero | 4 days 5 hours
  • the Algarve
    Hi My partner is Portuguese. I am British. We have a son together who was born in UK. We are currently living in Australia! but would like to move to...
    Zero | 4 days 14 hours
  • Costa del Sol
    Hi recently purchased a property in Alcaidesa and wanted to know the best way to purchase a car 2nd or new?
    1 | 1 day 15 hours
  • South Korea
    My passport as a Basotho has freedom of visa on arrival to South Korea for a 2 months stay. I want to know how i can extend my stay and get a factory...
    1 | 5 days 9 hours
  • Portugal
    Hello, I thought it would be helpful to write an article on the best areas to live in Portugal as an expat. This is only meant to be an introduction...
    Zero | 1 week 1 day
  • Bahrain
    pls someone has explain me the current opening in Bahrain
    1 | 1 week 1 day
  • Bahrain
    Can I get suitable sales job in Bahrain? I have an MBA with 14 years experience.
    2 | 5 days 7 hours
  • Peru
    Good Morning: I am a student that will be studying abroad next week. I live in Austin, Texas and part of our assignment to prepare for our visit is...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • Jakarta
    Greetings, My name is Renata, Ukrainian citizen, 28 y.o., currently locate in the Philippines due to work. Would like to relocate to Jakarta,...
    1 | 5 days 14 hours
  • Peru
    Hi! I'm a graduate student in the US. Our class will be traveling to Peru in the next week, and we have a class assignment to reach out to expats...
    Zero | 1 week 4 days
  • the United Kingdom
    I'm from the UK, 22 year old Burlesque dancer/Model and Media graduate hoping to move to Groningen in October, my partner is studying at the...
    1 | 5 days 14 hours

Read more posts about