Questions and Answer Forum

Thank you for visiting the Expat Arrivals Forum. We have thousands of local expats waiting to answer your questions on living and working abroad.

Register or Sign In to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Read our terms of use.
  • Israel
    Can I get a work visa if my spouse is already working in Israel on a work visa
    Zero | 1 day 2 hours
  • Abu Dhabi
    Hello I'm from Philippines and Im currently working as a housemaid here in Abu Dhabi for 15 days and I just found out that I can only have 1 day off...
    1 | 1 day 5 hours
  • Japan
    Hi I have visited Japan many times and am working in Texas and soon offshore on rotation and I have seen a few locations i would like to buy, I dont...
    Zero | 2 days 20 hours
  • the Algarve
    Does anyone know if theres any of these of companies local to Faro ? Seems a bit crazy if not but i cant one place that hires everything out we need...
    Zero | 2 days 21 hours
  • India
    Best engineering colleges in Talwandi Sabo(Bathinda), Punjab INDIA?
    1 | 5 days 5 hours
  • Mombasa
    Im so lost and need help. We want to move out of south africa to any other country. We dont mind if it is over seas or just somewhere in africa like...
    1 | 6 days 6 hours
  • Vienna
    Hi, I will be coming to Vienna on a business trip in a few months. How is the weather there during the winter, i.e. October-November?
    3 | 5 days 6 hours
  • Toronto
    We are moving one of the Toronto Neighbourhoods (haven't decided yet) which mobile network is the best one? Will use mobile wireless internet a...
    1 | 1 week 23 hours
  • South Africa
    Can I stamp my radiology form with a GP with attached radiology report of CXR(Signed and Stamped by radiologist).Because the radiologist refused to...
    2 | 1 day 23 hours
  • India
    Can you provide the list of Best Bangalore Schools, Best School in Bangalore, School Admission in Bangalore
    Zero | 1 week 2 days
  • Frankfurt
    Hello, I am more than likely going to be assigned to Franfurt for a 6 month work assignment in September. I plan on my wife and 5 year old daughter...
    1 | 1 week 2 days
  • Portugal
    My hubby and I are considering moving to Portugal and have several questions: We would like to make contact with British expats who are already...
    2 | 1 week 23 hours
  • Atlanta
    I will be moving to Atlanta(USA) as a trailing spouse and i wish to find work. I have no special qualifications as i have always been a manual worker...
    4 | 1 week 6 days
  • Bengaluru
    Hi Friends, List out some of the PU Colleges in Bangalore offering PU education along with coaching for Engineering and Medical entrance exams
    2 | 1 week 6 days
  • Kuala Lumpur
    Hello, I am a compliance/AML officer thinking of moving to Kuala Lumpur with my 3 children. Does anyone have an idea of what salaries for such a...
    4 | 1 week 6 days
  • Norway
    Hi all, I'm moving with my spouse to Oslo for work for at least the next 5 years. I am wondering if it makes sense to hire an international...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 hours
  • Bucharest
    I am a Hong Kong citizen. I have obtained my work permit and will be traveling to Bucharest soon. What department do I have to go to in order to...
    3 | 2 weeks 3 hours
  • Berlin
    Hi, I am moving to Berlin in 2 months from London, I need advice on how to secure a bank account, and any other useful tips. Also welcome some tips...
    1 | 2 weeks 4 hours
  • Denmark
    Hi, me and my wife have the opportunity to move to Fano, but we have some questions and obstacles that is hard to find the best answers to. We have...
    1 | 2 weeks 5 days
  • Dubai
    Hi i am moving to dubai with a salary of 13000 AED. it does not include any benefits. I know its not much but will it suffice for a bachelor? Thanks
    1 | 2 weeks 1 day

Read more posts about