Working visa for South Korea

Hector Tordilla's picture
By Hector Tordilla - Posted on
27 January 2012
I am a filipino and the philippine government through Philippine Overseas Employment Administration deploy workers in S.Korea. I am 42 years old, eager to work in Korea, but there is an age restriction there. Only 38 years old and below can work in S. Korea. How would I still work in Korea with the help of a Sponsor Employer? According to the government of Korea, a Filipino applicant worker must pass their Test on Korean Language Proficiency and wait for their advise for their employer. But, I have an employer already, but unable to take the Korean Test because of my age. How can I work in Korea without taking the said test and get employment/ working visa? i hope u could help me on this! Thank you very much.
Anonymous

Im ivy i want to work in korea but the problem is I dont know what is my first step in order to go there.Can u recomend me an employer that willing to do my visa?According to the test what kind of test is that?

Your rating: None Average: 4.7 (3 votes)
Anonymous

I thnk the exam is about korean language... that is why there are reciew centers that provide korean.language you will pay 7k for I think 10 days korean language then you wait for the exam posted by the poea..

Anonymous

i am enamul haque from bangladesh i want wark to s koria,how can apply to wo rk visa.

GabyS's picture

South Africa

Hi Enamul

You will need to first secure employment from a South Korean company so you can apply for the relevant visa. You will need to present your work contract to the embassy to get a visa, along with some other documentation. Take a look at the visas for South Korea page and the work permits for South Korea page to find out more.
Your rating: None Average: 4.5 (2 votes)
Anonymous

hi i am mamun i want to go s.korea i am from Bangladesh. please tell me the procedure.how many days will need

Anonymous

Hi i m gill fom pakistan i m a w elder b looking job in korea Ican speak koresn very well

Rafiqul Islam's picture

I'm Rafiqul Islam from Bangladesh. I know the system( EPS-TOPIK/CBT ) to go korea for work, I've learned korean language two years ago & I'm so much confident about my skill in language. But the fact is the selection system for exam is lottery in BD and for the fourth time I can't success in lottery(last in 13.09.12). Is it a proper system ? please reject the lottery system and give me a chance by participating exam to evaluate my talent. I'm so much eager to get a job in S.Korea.

Anonymous

I'm a Filipino and I'm working here in Vietnam but I want to visit Korea. What are the necessary things that i must do.

Anonymous

hi im zahid from islamabad i need a job in south korea what is the futher infotmation about job in south korea thanx

Anonymous

hi im zahid from islamabad i need a job in south korea whats is the further information about job in south korea contact me on my e.mail zahidzulfiqarali57@yahoo.com thanx

Anonymous

I am khorshed alam.I am Bangladeshi.Now I working in the Malaysia.I need a work in the south korea contact me..my email no.khorshed.alam3@yahoo.com.phone no.060166904299.

Anonymous

hi, I am Mohammad shahgin al mamun from bangladesh.I don't know the system( EPS-TOPIK/CBT ) to go korea for work.how can i go pls help me any one, email me shokal_m25@yahoo.com or call me +8801817688825.

Anonymous

HI I AM K.K.S.PIYUMINI FROM SRI LANKA I PASS THE 2011 EPS TOPIK I WERY LIKE WORK IN KOREA HOW CAN GO KOREA PLEASE ME ANY ONE EMAIL ME KKGAYANR@GMAIL.COM PLEASE ANSWER

Anonymous

Hi this is Mumtaz Ali from Pakistan.i am a Remote help Desktop Computer Engineer.and i am looking for a good job in south korea.please some one guide me.how to apply and get a south korea visa please thank you very much

Anonymous

hi my name is enian.i am a indian, i want job in south korea,how can i apply to get a visa and any sponsor company is ther? pls give me some info.,

Anonymous

hay, I am prosenjit.I am bangladeshi. i want to do work in south koria i complete my graduation. i have experience on photography,i want to korian job visa.

Anonymous

I am jony from bangladesh i want wark to s koria,how can apply to wo rk visa.
syntexf@gmail.com
01768984003

Anonymous

I am Nazmun Nahar. I am Bangladeshi. I am a B.Sc.Engg. Computer Science and Engineering.
I am interested to work in south korea. I want visa and job in south korea.
nazmuntania09@gmail.com
01918384755

Anonymous

At 1st need korean languages learn

Anonymous

Hello! I'm Sarvar from Uzbekistan. I've passed exam to Korean eps topik in 2013. I'm waiting work contract and visa, but it has not come yet. I think you can help me. Thanks for you!

Read more posts about South Korea