Would anyone be interested in joining an English speaking Girls Youth Soccer team/league?

heatherandcompany's picture
By heatherandcompany - Posted on
21 June 2016

Hi! I am moving to Barcelona with my two daughters in a few weeks. My youngest will be 8 upon arrival and she wants to sign up for soccer in the fall and we can not find anything!! So I was thinking that maybe we could start an English speaking girls soccer league. Is anyone interested?? In the land of the most amazing soccer players I figure we could find a ield to play/practice on, find some volunteer coaches and get some expat or non- expat girls to sign up to play!! I think it would be a great way to meet other kids, have fun and work on their skills. Zana has been playing for a few years and is pretty motivated to keep playing. I am sure their are others out there! Let me know if you have any interest and workin on this with me and if your daughters might like to get involved. Cheers Heather

Read more posts about Spain