Would you help me, expats??

Armanda Nessi's picture
By Armanda Nessi - Posted on
Hello everyone! I'm Armanda Nessi, a Master student in Marketing and I'm currently researching for my final thesis about expatriation issues. I was wondering if you are up to share your experience as an expat with me, by filling in this short questionnaire. It only takes 5 minutes and will be extremely precious for me! Here's the linK: surveymonkey.com/s/BTQQ85H I remain at your disposal for any further info you may need! WIsh you the best and T H A N K Y O U!! Armanda
Clare's picture

Hi Armanda, I have done the questionaire!!
Glad to have helped!

Anonymous

Hi Armanda,

as you've only had 1 response I feel obliged to help! You may find further help from expats here; its a great place to network too- http://expatsvillage.com/

Anonymous

Hope this may assist you Armanda

Read more posts about Dubai