The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point AND AFFORDABLE!
- Available in PFD Format - Perfect for Printing and Downloading
- Designed and Optimised for Reading on Ipads, Kindles and other Tablet Devices
- With your Purchase, Receive Full Access to Premium Content Sections on our Site
Find the answers to questions you have about organising housing, finding the right school for your little one, negotiating the country's much talked about crime rate, capitalising on the indulgent lifestyle and managing the Mother City's vibrant cultural diversity. After all, Cape Town may afford its residents an unmatched quality of life, but such a perk doesn't alleviate the stress of relocation, and the right kind of preparation is paramount to a successful move.
BUY THE CAPE TOWN GUIDE £6.95
►Are you a relocation professional? Contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
►Are you a blogger or site owner? Contact us to inquire about affiliate opportunities
- The basics: Info on tipping, vaccinations, calling codes, etc…
- A window into the rainbow nation's cultural diversity, and tips for overcoming culture shock
- Pros and cons to life in the Mother City
- Valuble info about work permits and permanent residence permits, and the processing that comes with application
- The lowdown on expat housing, utilities, best areas, domestic help and associated costs
- A quick intro to the banking system
- Analysis of economic climate in the city, a recap of job opportunities and suggested job hunting tactics
- An in-depth look at doing business, etiquette and working practice
- Insight into the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment and choosing an institution
- All you need to know about getting around the city and surrounds
- Personal interviews with expats living and working in Cape Town
- AND MORE (kids, lifestyle and shopping, fitness and beauty, healthcare, etc...)
“I am extremely pleased to be able to give a personal testimony about Expat Arrivals, an invaluable and comprehensive resource for anyone living abroad, thinking of relocating internationally or returning home. No web site is as useful, user friendly, all-inclusive, well organised, functional or relevant as I have found Expat Arrivals.com to be.
Their destination guides are reliable and valuable resources in
today’s constantly changing world. In short, this is THE site I suggest for all my expat and future expat clients to for up-to-date information; it is the most thorough resource package
I’ve encountered anywhere.”
“Expat Arrivals offers real and up-to-date information from expatriates who are currently living in the country in question, and have been for a while. All the questions you normally have are answered in their content: like where to hire a car, where your kids can go to school, how much the cost of living is likely to be, and even where to get an ice cold beer at the end of the day. I have found the information to be the most current and up-to-date compared to any other product I have used. There may be similar books and websites, however, this is the only one I have found which offers consistent, high quality advice and information."
~Tracy Power, Wife of a Serial Expat