The ultimate tool for expats moving to the NetherlandsThe Expat Arrivals Netherlands Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic new tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on advice from expats living and working in the Netherlands.
Find the answers to questions you have about organising housing, finding the right school for your little ones, adjusting to the country's social scene and understanding the tax system.
Buy The Netherlands expat guide for £6.95
►Are you a relocation professional? Contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- The lowdown on the much lauded liberal Dutch culture, and how you can overcome any culture shock
- Information on organising the right visa for your stay
- Valuable information about banking, and a breakdown of the tax system
- Insight into the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment and admissions
- Reviews on the best international schools
- Hard facts about telecommunications, Internet and media in the country
- An overview of the country's healthcare system
- Advice on renting accomodation, and suggestions on the best areas to live in
- and much more...