Expat Guide to Paris
The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers
The Expat Arrivals Paris PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Paris.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point AND AFFORDABLE!
BUY THE PARIS GUIDE: £6.95
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A crash course in what to expect from French culture (language barrier, meeting and greeting, food and drink, etc.)
- Info about short-stay visas (business and tourist) and steps to obtaining a working (employment) visa for France
- The lowdown on expat housing, negotiating a lease, costs, and what to look for in an apartment in Paris
- Crucial facts about banking, money and taxes in France
- An in-depth overview of the business climate, tips on doing business, business etiquette and how to find a job
- Introduction to the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment
- An overview of the healthcare system in France