- 13 Aug 20: 14 countries may be added to UK quarantine list
- 30 Jul 20: UK travel bosses demand end to blanket quarantine
- 13 Jul 20: Jet2 suspends flights to Spain from Scotland after air bridge snub
- 27 Jul 20: UK government offers no apologies for Spain travel rule change
- 9 Jul 20: Scots banned from visiting Spain this summer
- Purchase the complete Expat Arrivals United Kingdom Guide (PDF)
Few resources can build a better picture of life in the United Kingdom than our expat blogs maintained by already-established foreigners. Whether these blog writers are recounting great challenges, relaying roll-on-the-floor funny encounters, delivering crucial advice and important tips or reaching out to those around them, their insight affords others a unique and personal glimpse into their prospective new community.
Recommended expat blogs in the United Kingdom
Bringing Up Brits
Oh, The Places We Will Go
►For first-hand accounts of life in the UK, see our Expat Experiences in the United Kingdom page
Are you an expat living in The United Kingdom?
Expat Arrivals is looking for locals to contribute to this guide, and answer forum questions from others planning their move to The United Kingdom. Please contact us if you'd like to contribute.
Expat Health Insurance
With 86 million customer relationships in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.