Physical address: Koppa Road, Hullahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560105
Website: www.candorschool.edu.in
Email: enquire@candorschool.com
Telephone:+91 94 8329 9999
Gender: Co-educational
Teaching language: English
Curriculum: International Baccalaureate, Cambridge IGCSE and A-levels
Ages: 3 to 18 


Background

Set on rolling green grounds of more than 25 acres, Candor International School offers a top-quality education in a beautiful setting. Only 20 percent of the school grounds is built up – the remaining 80 percent is maintained as green space. The school's facilities are excellent with plenty of space and resources available to students.

From Kindergarten to Grade 5, Candor follows the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme. Grades 6 to 10 are guided by the Cambridge curriculum with IGCSEs. In Grades 11 and 12, students can choose between the Cambridge A-levels or the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.


Further reading

►For more, see International Schools in Bengaluru

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance

Cigna Global Health Insurance. 20% off premiums booked before 31st March

Medical insurance specifically designed for expats. With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider.

Get a quote from Cigna Global - 20% off

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo logo

International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes from select removal companies now!