C and D category visa in Italy

gulshan1981's picture
By gulshan1981 - Posted on
04 October 2017

Hello sir , I am from india. I come italy August month. I come italy on nulla osta Work permit. But in india Italy embassy give me C category visa on nulla osta and same owner on other nulla osta India italy embassy give D category visa. Please tell me, can I change my work after 3 month on C category visa and can I apply my second sojourn first owner or second owner?

EmmaL's picture

Hi Gulshan1981

The work permit in Italy (Nulla Osta) is dependant on your employment. Generally, changing jobs requires getting a new work permit, but each case is different, and your best bet is to talk to immigration. Read our guide on work permits in Italy for more information.

Anonymous

Hi i am from india living in italy,i just want to confirm some information regarding my documents.i,m holding lavoro papers,with it can i work in any other countries in europe,kindly assist me i shall be very thankfull to you.

EmmaL's picture

Hi there

When it comes to work permits and visa issues, your best bet is to go to an Immigration Office and talk to someone there. Where in Italy are you? What work do you do?

Have a read of our page on work permits for Italy, perhaps it could help.

Read more posts about Italy