Posted by ashishdhanuka
on 29 Oct 2017

I am moving to Poland early next year. My company has offered me a salary of 13000 ZL. Base location would be Warsaw. I have a family of three (Self, Wife and 5-year old daughter). My wife and daughter would not be travelling immediately with me. I am assuming after about 3-4 months once I settle down.

Do you think the salary is good enough? How much do you think would rentals and other expenses cost?

Appreciate your response.
EmmaL on 30 Oct 2017
Hi ashishdhanuka

Whether your salary will be good enough will depend on your current lifestyle and your line of work. What do you do? Where are you moving from?

Have a look at our guide to cost of living in Poland for some day-to-day prices. You could also compare prices on Numbeo or Expatistan with your home country.

Hope this helped!

ashishdhanuka on 16 Nov 2017
I work from a technology based Company and would be moving from India. I work as a senior manager and have over 18 years of experience.