Driving laws in Canada?

Miksa500's picture
By Miksa500 - Posted on

A friend of mine told me this. I looked after it, but i only found it one time. So if im 17 years old, and both of my parents are driving for more than 10 years, can i drive? Of course i dont have a driving licence, but i want to learn how to drive, without getting fined.

MaryClark's picture
Last seen: 49 weeks 1 day ago

If you are in Canada, in Ontario in particular. You have to pass G1 test successfully (that is a written test only). So you pass the test for knowing the rules. And then you can practice with your parents. You drive, they sit next to you. I think you cannot drive on highway during the night, cannot have any degree of alcohol, cannot have kids in your car. But you have to start from the written exam first!

Read more posts about Canada