Finding job and living in Hong Kong

Suneel Masur's picture
By Suneel Masur - Posted on
02 June 2012
Hi, I am a experienced Accounts Manager (18 yrs) looking forward to move to HK. What salary I can expect as I move with my family (wife and son). Wife is certified Playhome teacher so she can also work. I want my son to join some good English schools. thanks suneel. suneelmasur@gmail.com
Catherine's picture

Cape Town

Johannesburg, South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi Suneel, the cost of living in Hong Kong can be high and with kids in school this can push it up even more. That being said, expat salaries in Hong Kong are among the highest globally and your earning potential could be pretty good. Have a look at our Expat Salaries in Hong Kong page for some more on what expats earn in Hong Kong, as well as our Cost of Living in Hong Kong page for a general break down of what you can expect to pay for the basics in the region.

Read more posts about Hong Kong