How can I meet people from Pharma Industry in Ireland?

Utku Kerem Gulcek's picture
By Utku Kerem Gulcek - Posted on

Hello everyone, I want to meet people working in Pharma and related industries. I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this search. Best regards, Utku

Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago

Hi Utku,

A good way to meet like-minded people, apart from getting to know your colleagues, is to search on social networks, especially Facebook, for groups sharing similar interests. You could also have a search online if there are any pharmaceutical conferences or talks happening in your area. Otherwise, if you just want to meet some fellow expats, there are lots of social meet-up groups you can join for exactly this - again, a quick search online should do the trick.

Anonymous

Hi Meagan,

Thank you for the recommendations. I will try those.

Best regards,
Utku

SweetDi's picture

HI,

I'd also like to know more about this because I'm looking into moving and am also in the pharmaceutical industry.

Thanks!
Diana

Read more posts about Ireland