Is there anyone in Montequinto, Seville who would be able to answer any questions we may have?

iamjan67's picture
By iamjan67 - Posted on

My partner and I are moving to Seville in September this year from the U.K. We belong to a house sitters club so need a small cheap flat for inbetween sits, and so that we have an address for the required residency permits etc. I am am EFL teacher so will be looking for a position in a nearby language school. My partner is a driver so will need some assistance getting the paperwork sorted for his licence and our car registration. We are both at beginners level Spanish, so might need a reputable gestor...in short we will need a lot of help getting started!! Is anyone prepared to offer advice? Please!!!!We are a mature, very friendly, positive couple(no kids or pets) and would be very appreciative!

Read more posts about Spain