Job offer in Qatar

hajira101@gmail.com's picture
By hajira101@gmail.com - Posted on
Dear friends, I have got an offer in qatar and I have signed offer letter ,right now I am waiting for visa My question is in case company will not given the visa I can do any thing against company as per qatar rules
Catherine's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 6 sec ago

Cape Town

Johannesburg, South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi Hajira101, I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Do you want to know if you have any recourse against the company if you don't get the visa?
Your rating: None Average: 4.5 (2 votes)
Anonymous

hai

Anonymous

I love to spend the rest of my life in Qatar but i have no person in there to visit or invites me, how do i get avisa to come from Nigerian? What type of job do i expect with B.sc in mathematics?

From Jacob O. Anyanwu

Anonymous

hi.i've worked in Qatar for 3 years. i actually finished my contract which was only two years and extended for a year because someone told me, i can transfer to other company even without asking for a release letter from my current boss. but that didn't happen. when i expressed my desire to transfer to another company, i was sent home, my passport was stamped with "canceled." that happened 1 year ago. if at this time, i'll try to re-enter Qatar, would that be possible or should i still have to wait for one more year before i apply again in that place?

Anonymous

Do you Help people to obtain Qatar Visa?

Anonymous

I need a help on how to get a sponsor or employment contract. I am a Nigeria. I have B.Ed Educational Management and Social Studies. I hope to hear from you. Email wlexonline@gmail.com

Catherine's picture
Online
Last seen: 3 min 6 sec ago

Cape Town

Johannesburg, South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi Anonymous, to read about the procedures for obtaining a visa and a sponsor for Qatar, have a look at our Visas for Qatar and Work permits for Qatar pages. For more about finding a job in Qatar, I suggest also looking at our Working in Qatar page.

Good luck with your visa and job search!
Anonymous

hi dear i looking for job i mechincal engineer of oil refinery in oil refinery of iran i have 11 year exp. so pls tell me how i can fine job offer.alxjeff@yahoo.com +989399795208

Anonymous

applying for housemaid please any job vacancies have call me ,i have 8 year in Doha Qatar ,my age :33 years , nationality :Srilanka i need part time job with accommodation my visa status is free visa my husband also hear please any vacancies have call this no:+97477418995

Anonymous

Hi
I am being offered a position as a nurse educator with HMC what sort of salary can I expect please?

Anonymous

hi am Indian , currently working in oil & gas plant for shutdown works in low salary,i need good job with the work permit with dependent (including accommodation & others ) at Doha ,am |PG worked in immigration & visa documentation ,also can work in various fields contact id saravanakumar.jeeva@gmail.com

Anonymous

Hi am a Ugandan and i have 4yrs experience in data entry& management and i really need to move to Qatar. Can some one out there help me find work in Qatar my personal Id is (khenry156@gmail.com)

Read more posts about Qatar