Learning Polish in Warsaw

Stephanie Katz's picture
By Stephanie Katz - Posted on
Hi- I've just moved to Warsaw and need to register for some local language courses. I see from my research there is plenty on offer, but I'm wondering if expats can recommend one Polish class in particular. Thanks!
Stephanie's picture

Charlotte, North Carolina (the USA)

Stephanie's Website
Hi-

There's a course on offer at Uniwersytet Warszawski that is a good option for those beginners looking to learn Polish. The classes are small, less than 10 people, and is taught in a mixture of English and Polish. Intermediate courses are slightly larger and are taught completely in Polish. 

If you're signing up for the Beginning A-1 Learning Polish classes don't worry about buying the text books, they're expensive and you don't use them so much initially.

A course just started the beginning of April, but registration for the next one should open soon.

Read more posts about Poland