Should I take this job offer in Muscat?

Rahul15's picture
By Rahul15 - Posted on
02 September 2016

Hi
I have got an offer for an IT company in Oman, Muscat. The company is offering me 1200 Oman Riyals.
1. Should I accept the offer?
2. My wife is a senior IT Network Engineer and if at all I plan to move, will she be able to find a job in an IT firm there? I have come to know that any relatives or spouse cannot work in the competitors firms in such expatriation cases. Is there any way out or anybody can share there experience if encountered the same scenario. This would really be helpful in taking the decision.
Thanks in advance!!

Anonymous

hi I am heard there are many of children have TB in Oman is this true

Last seen: 32 min 3 sec ago

There are fewer than 40 cases of TB per 100,000 people in the country. While it's always good to be cautious, there is a low risk of TB in Oman. If you'd like to take extra precautions consider asking your doctor about the risk of TB in Oman.

Read more posts about Oman