Time period for Abu Dhabi work visa approval

corine's picture
By corine - Posted on
02 July 2012
HI.I am a South African that has been accepted for a Aviation position in Abu Dhabi.I have firstly waited for six weeks to get management approval for the position and have now been told it has been submitted to the department of labour.Could you tell me how long does it take for this approval,or is there a way of tracking the approval process. I would also like to know if the villa complex of Al Reef is recommended for a family with 3 young children
Anonymous

It should not take more tha a few weeks but it depends on the compny

Read more posts about Abu Dhabi