Hi 

Thanks again for all the help with finding property in Greece. I guess I have more to think about than I anticipated. Another thing for instance, is the standard of hospitals in Greece. My little one has a congenital heart defect and while it isn't too bad (as far as these things go), having access to a good hospital is a must. 

Thanks again guys

Phil Reece
Xavier on 26 Sep 2013
Hi Phil

In your specific case, I'd recommend living close to Athens or Thessaloniki. The hospitals there are of a high standard. While there are good facilities on certain islands, most specialised cases, like your child's, would probably be referred to a hospital in one of those cities. You can find out more on our Healthcare in Greece page.

Best

Xavier