Will my Critical Skills Visa application for South Africa be rejected?

chvenkatv's picture
By chvenkatv - Posted on

I am submitting Critical skills visa for South Africa in next one week. I don't have any friends in SA. Is the visa will reject if no relative/friend available in SA. Please suggest your advice on this request.

Last seen: 1 day 12 hours ago

Hi chevensky,

What critical skill do you have? Have you got all your certificates in order?

A critical skills visa for South Africa is dependent on you having a skill that meets a shortfall in the country and is included on the list of skills publishe each year by the Department of Home Affairs. It is not a visa that is tied to any other person, although in some cases it could be linked to a company.

Many people I know personally have this type of visa and move here knowing nobody in the country so I don't see this factor effecting your application.

For more info of permits I suggest check out the Visas for South Africa page.

Good luck!

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply. Last week, I applied the CSA in VFS center in Bangalore. I am into IT having 7 yrs 10 months experience in Data warehousing.

vam
vam's picture

hi ch venkat,critical skill visa does not depend on relatives/friends in S.if you have all required documents .

Anonymous

Thanks for reply

Anonymous

Hi Chvenkatv

How long did your visa actually take to process.

andrew

Read more posts about South Africa