Expert Info

Posted by
on 9 Feb 2014
Hi, I am currently holding temporary resident permit in Estonia (EU) through my spouse. I have been offered a job in Barcelona and they are willing to do the paperwork. My questions is: Will I be able to apply for residency in Spain or I will have to be on working visa all the time? Will I have to leave Spain if that current company will be closed or I can apply for another job while I am there? Thank you very much in advance, Narek
Anonymous (not verified) on 28 May 2015
My family would like to live in Barcelona for 5-6 months. We hold American passports. Is there a VISA available that will allow us to stay beyond the customary 90 vacation period? We do not intend to work while there.