Expat Arrivals provides certain forum services that allow users to start or contribute content to discussion boards. If you as a user choose to post anything to our forum pages, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- You may not use these services for the purpose of advertising or marketing any business, product or service.
- Any content that you provide to a forum discussion enters an open, public forum, and is not confidential. You should therefore be careful when deciding to share any of your personal information. By disclosing personal information such as your name and email address in a forum discussion, you acknowledge and understand that this information may be collected and used by other persons to communicate with you.
- We do not necessarily condone, approve, endorse or support any views or opinions expressed on the forum services.
- We reserve the right to monitor or moderate the forum content at any time. If we are of the view that you are in breach of any of our Terms, we may, without notice to you:
- remove content that we deem inappropriate or unsuitable for our platforms without notification to you;
- give you a warning; and/or
- without notice, stop or suspend your subscription to or use of any or all services.
You agree that, when you use our platforms, you will not
- do anything which violates any of the terms;
- spam our communication facilities;
- make any misrepresentation;
- post, upload or transmit any abusive content;
- replicate or store abusive content on any of our platforms;
- do anything that does not comply with generally accepted Internet etiquette including (without limitation) the excessive use of capitalised text, the use of inflammatory or antagonistic criticism ("flaming"), or wastefully and unnecessarily including previous communications in any postings;
- commit fraud;
- violate or infringe the intellectual property rights, contractual or fiduciary rights, privacy or publicity rights of another;
- use any of our platforms for commercial purposes. If you want to make commercial use of our platforms, you are required to enter into an agreement with us;
- repeatedly or in a rapid manner transmit content in such a manner as to have the effect of harassing a recipient;
- transmit content that you do not own or do not have the right to publish or distribute, whether under law or contract;
- perform or encourage any illegal activities including (without limitation) promoting or facilitating access to, use of or sale of dangerous substances or devices;
- fail to comply with applicable domestic, national and international laws, rules and regulations;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or negatively affect the ability of other users to engage in real time exchanges;
- help any third party to do any of the above.