Best Area of Paris? (Working in La Defense)

DavidC's picture
By DavidC - Posted on
01 December 2011
We are moving to Paris in 2013, where my husband will be working in the La Defense area, and I will be settling myself and our two little girls (4 and 7). Can anyone recommend a good area to live? My girls attend a Montessori school here in the States, so we would very much like for them to continue with the curriculum while abroad.
Stephanie's picture

Charlotte, North Carolina (the USA)

Stephanie's Website
If you're husband is working in La Defense, I would consider the area of Paris known as the 16th arrondisement. There's lots of parks, it's a short stroll to the Eiffel Tower, and in general, a great place to go with the kids. Not to mention there's a bilingual Montessori school in the area, though, spots fill up quickly. That said, as your children were previously enrolled in a Montessori curriculum they may be given some sort of preference. 

Anonymous

St Cloud is your best option.

Read more posts about France