Can a mistake on a visa be corrected or will I need a new one?

Raine47's picture
By Raine47 - Posted on

Hi, I was offered work in Qatar, but there has been a problem with the visa process. The Visa sent by my sponsor has no middle name on it, so the Qatar embassy here in our country rejected the application. The question is, does my visa only need to be corrected or will my sponsor need to apply for another visa? How long will it take? I need that job asap.

blake003's picture

Hi i also had the same problem with my bitish passport and when i tried to correct it i was told that it will cost almost the same amount that i made, but i was directed to an expert who did it for me. you can contact him through hisn email adress at joethompsons003@gmail.com

blake003's picture

hi i have just talk with hime and he says you can contact him and you guys should talk

Read more posts about Qatar