Critical Work Permit VISA process time in SA?

Kushal Desai's picture
By Kushal Desai - Posted on

Hi to my Well Wishers,

Finally, I applied for Critical skills work permit VISA through VFS Global. How much time it actually takes to know the status of my VISA? I have a tracking link but it just shows SA embassy collected the VISA application.

I'm curious to know the each n every update on this. Please help me if there is anyway to check or track my VISA.

FYI... I submitted all the required documents with original proofs.

I request anyone of you all to take some time for me and help me with the info. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Kushal Desai

Anonymous

Hi Kushal, assuming you have got your visa by now, so how many days did it really take.

Read more posts about South Africa