Employment in Mexico for a current non Spanish speaker?

Whitbydave's picture
By Whitbydave - Posted on

Hi

I thought I would just pop a quick note to introduce myself. I'm Dave I currently live in england, I am looking to move to Mexico Tijuana. This is my first proper out reach to the beginnings of the moving process. I'm originally from the UK and have met a lovely lady in Mexico and go over to TJ about every three months.

What I would like to investigate is the employment opportunities in that part of the world as well as online. I'm a photographer and film maker by trade. I've taught adults in the past, ran retail stores, can make a pretty decent wordpress site, trained staff for Apple, Samsung, Blackberry and even had my own radio show. Unfortunately my Spanish is terrible and I'm aware I need to up my game and pick it up. I would like to ask do you know of anything which could be of interest.

Sorry if I went on a bit there just keen to get things going and looking to make the move.

Please do excuse any typos I'm on my phone at the moment. But do say hi it would be great to strike up a dialogue.

Huge thanks

Dave

Anonymous

I doubt you'd do as well with local work as you would with internet work where your clients or customers could be anywhere in the world.

Anonymous

Hi thank you for your reply, this my thoughts too, anyone need some one with those skills mentioned above.

Read more posts about Mexico